Centum Health Properties (CHP) is a growing integrated real estate company that creates environments which help people feel better and provides quality real estate solutions to healthcare providers in the southwest region. With a strong mission focus on enhancing the experience of both patients and providers, the CHP team strives to find innovative solutions that propel our customers to success. From designing efficient spaces, establishing a modern and refreshing work environment, and authentically connecting with each tenant, we can produce better results and build strong relationships with the tenants we serve.
Centum employees are DRIVEN, CURIOUS, STRATEGIC and AUTHENTIC.
It is because of these core values that our company intrinsically appreciates diversity in thought, perspectives, and expertise. We STRATEGICALLY get that every role is critical for our collective success and embrace core data and systems that help us work better. Being AUTHENTIC helps everyone be heard – because we can all speak directly with kindness. Different opinions expressed with thoughtfulness are easily heard especially when we come from the perspective of being CURIOUS. Being CURIOUS about each other, how we all see things differently and how we can examine every part of our world to create environments that help people feel better gives us room to try new things, to fail, but to fail forward, collecting data and learning. We are always looking for ways to improve the process and our customer’s experience by being open minded, critical thinkers who want to share new idea. We challenge one another to be better while having fun with those we work with. Of course, we all need to be DRIVEN – focused, committed and accountable – in order to reap the benefits of our other values, to keep trying even when things are not easy.
Every single Centum employee must have and continuously foster these core values. We genuinely enjoy and are passionate about what we do and have fun together! People who view the world differently because they come from different places, have diverse backgrounds and unique experiences are critical to us finding new and better paths forward.
Nearly all Centum compensation packages are aligned directly to the outcomes of the position and are significantly performance based. Your results and success translate directly into your compensation equitably.
We are always looking for new talent to join our team. If you are interested in working with our dynamic team and in a fast-paced work environment, please share your resume and connect with Virginia Hartmere, Chief Operating Officer.
We are currently looking for a Financial Controller to lead our company’s accounting operations and make accurate financial data accessible to our team driving sound business decisions as we grow.
- Are you willing to do what is needed to build a strong accounting team including wearing several hats in the process?
- Do you thrive in an environment with just enough structure to make you effective without getting caught up in bureaucracy?
- Are you passionate about developing budding professionals?
- Are you good at making financial data powerful by sharing it in a way that fosters solid financial decisions?
If you answered yes to these questions, please apply for this job. We would love you to join the CHP team and be a key player in our company’s growth!
- Build a strong accounting team and practices to support growth
- Provide real-time and accurate financial reporting
- Ensure effective cash flow management
- Implement internal controls that provide assurances of accuracy and transparency to investors
- Lead and manage the company’s accounting operation
- Deploy accounting strategies to maximize deprecation and other tax advantages
Experience / Qualifications
- 5+ Years accounting experience
- Bachelor Required, Finance & Accounting
- CPA or MBA strongly preferred
- Construction and real estate accounting experience
- Critical thinker
- Process oriented
- Eye for detail
- Highly Proficient with using Excel and Yardi Voyager
We are currently looking for a Healthcare Project Architect to create environments that make people feel better through evidence-based design that is functional and cost effective.
- Do you eat, sleep and breath in 3D design and REVIT is a tool you have mastered so others can see the world the way you do?
- Do you prioritize functionality and are an active listener who loves providing great design solutions to make healthcare providers more effective?
- Are you motivated to innovate and be a thought leader in transforming the design-build industry?
- Are you an active learner who incorporates evidence-based principles into your designs?
If you answered yes to those questions, please apply for this job. We would love you to join the CHP team and be a key player in our company’s growth!
- Active participant in tenant meetings to understand their program, process and challenges
- Create space plans and 3D modeling that nail a healthcare provider’s space needs
- Participate in the sales process converting more prospective providers into sold tenants
- Incorporate cost and time saving construction solutions into every design
- Produce construction documents for all tenant improvement projects, coordinating in-house and external architectural and engineering teams through the design and construction phases of the projects
- Leverage technology and 3D modeling to improve the tenant and contractor experience
- Develop and maintain spec books to improve quality and consistency in our buildings and spaces
Experience / Qualifications
- BS/BA Degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university required (Master’s Degree a plus)
- 5-7 year of healthcare design experience with solid knowledge of different diagnostic modalities and modern healthcare delivery.
- Architecture license in Arizona and Colorado will be required
- Software proficiency in use of Microsoft Office and Adobe applications.
- Mastery in the use of Revit, SketchUp and Enscape to help providers really understand the spaces they are going to receive
- Knowledge of BOMA measurements and calculations
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong leadership and self-motivation skills and abilities
- Comprehensive understanding of various building codes
- Experience in all phases of design and construction
- Good provider and team management skills and great customer service abilities